Football Escapes Girls Camp
A first-class football coaching course with a Women's Super League legend and UEFA coaches.
To enquire call: 0203 907 6855
Football Escapes provide premier football coaching courses for children, courtesy of current and ex-professional footballers, and this time around, the spotlight is on the girls!
The aim is to create more opportunities for young girls at grassroots level; developing their game in a fun and engaging football environment. This camp is not only about the advancement of technical skills, but the improvement of confidence out on the pitch. It’s about helping girls take the next step, whether that’s with their local team, school or academy set-up.
11 – 13 March, suitable for players aged from 5 to 15 and designed for all playing abilities. Each player will get their own personalised Rascal kit, medal and certificate on completion of the camp.
- Stay for two nights at The Grove, inclusive of breakfast at The Glasshouse each morning. Check-in Friday 11 March from 3pm.
- Play with Football Escapes’ WSL legend. Two Saturday football sessions (am and pm) and one Sunday morning session, all at Gabriel’s football pitch.
- Watch Tottenham Hotspur Women vs. Manchester City Women at The Hive. Kick-off at 2pm on Sunday 13 March.
Make the most of The Grove
- Asher’s Woodland Trails by foot, bike or Segway*
- Outdoor pursuits, including archery and laser clay shooting*
- Use of our championship golf course*
- Access to the facilities at our award-winning Sequoia spa
- Use of Anouska’s Kids Club*
*Please note – there is a supplementary fee for these activities and facilities